Alloy Sn96 Ag4
Binary soldering alloy, lead free, used in the related electronic industry
Alloy whose melting range is 45°C higher than the alloy Sn63Pb37.
- Tin rate “Sn” Rest
- Silver rate « Ag » 3.5
- Melting temperature 225°C-235°C
- Specific gravity 7.35
- Mechanical Strength Brinell hardness :15 H.B.
- Electric conductance 14% IACS
- Electric resistance 12 µ cm
- Iron soldering Minimum : 350 °C
- Maximum : depending on flux
Each delivery is identified by its manufacturing batch with the corresponding certificate of analysis
International ISO 9453